Assuming you have both the MQ4 and EX4 parts of the indicator follow the instructions below and you shouldn’t have any problems.
Step By Step
1) Download the MQ4 and EX4 files into your C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators folder
2) Close your MetaTrader application (assuming it’s currently open … Ignore this if the application hasn’t been launched)
3) Launch your MetaTrader application
4) On the left hand side, look for the “Navigator” window
5) Under the “Common” tab, look into the “Custom Indicators” directory
6) Locate the indicator which you have just downloaded into the folder stated in Step 1
7) Drag (Click and drag) the indicator onto the chart
If you only have the first part of the indicator i.e on file you will most likely need to compile it.
1) Double-click on the icon of the mq4 file to open in MetaEditor
2) Find the indicator in the indicator folder on the right hand menu-click on it
3) You’ll see the source code in the upper window
5) Click the ‘Compile’ button in the toolbar
6) If all’s gone well, you should see ’successfully compiled, 0 errors’
7) Any errors will mean there is a problem with the coding. The indicator may still work but it depends. All official standard indicators will not have any errors. The errors usually come in custom indicators
8) You should now be able to add the indicator to a chart in the usual manner
9) If you have compiled the indicator and it still doesn’t show up in the custom indicators list then you may need to restart your platform
Any further problems feel free to ask.